Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mew Sick

I didn't watch or read anything new this week. I heard some songs that caught my attention, though.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that The Fixer, which I've been hearing a lot lately, is by Pearl Jam. I haven't heard anything from them in a while, and it really doesn't sound like anything of theirs that I've ever heard.

I've been a fan of Tegan and Sara for quite a while, and I like their new song Hell. The video's cool, too.

Weezer was one of my favorite bands of the nineties. I've despised their recent singles, which serve no purpose other than to get them back on the airwaves. Can't Stop Partying is no different, but it's growing on me for some reason.

Finally, Stylo, by the Gorillaz, is just freaking weird, but it's got a nice mix of genres and it's great to chill out to.

1 comment:

Kyjo said...

I wasn't that down with that Stylo song. I'm still all about that Clint Eastwood they have, but I also don't give a damn about most music.